Feb 18, 2011

Street Style glamurai: Mirjana Marcetic



Someone once said: World is your playground!
But for any real fashionista stands: World is your catwalk! Those kind of people are the one who make streets look more beautiful and pleasent place. And although I am reading fashion magazines and on line fashion reports like maniac most of the time I get inspired by street fashionistas. One of them is a very beautiful girl and a friend of mine: Mirjana Marcetic. She is so stylish that sometimes even Olivia Palermo should be ashamed. She is very succesful in combining high street brands with designer clothes, but on her even Mango can look like Lanvin!

Neko je jednom rekao: Svet je tvoje igraliste!
Ali za svakog pravog fashionistu vazi: Svet je tvoja pista! To je ona vrsta ljudi koja cini da ulica, aerodromi, barovi, pa cak i bibliokteke izgledaju kao lepse i carobnije mesto. Iako kao manijak listam modne casopise, pratim izvestaje sa revija uvek najvecu inspiraciju za neke svoje kombinacije pronalazim upravo kod ovih ljudi!
Jedna od njih je i moja drugarica Mirjana Marcetic. Ona je toliko lepa i stylish da bi mogla da postidi i Oliviu Palermo! Veoma uspesno kombinuje high street odecu za dizajnerskim komadima i na njoj sve izgleda skupo i prefinjeno ali nikad pretenciozno, na njoj cak i Mango izgleda kao Lanvin. Ma kad god je vidite to je pravi modni dogadjaj! Uzivajte:) 


















 Thanks for your help Gorgeous!




















27 comments:

  1. Ovo nije placena reklama, samo da se zna :)

    Kiss, Mirjana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nije placena reklama potvrdjujem:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lepotica prava.
    Moja skola-samo da se zna :))
    Mina svaka cast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feneomenalna cura! Svaka cast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sladjana, ako je tvoja skola tebi svaka cast:))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. fenomenalno, zaista !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lipa je lipa andjeli joj slice:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fenomenalno! Lice za naslovnu...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uvek skockana od glave do pete...nikad napadna... prirodna , slatka , neodoljiva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jako se simpaticno oblaci!!
    Je li mozda iz Skoplja,primetila sam da ja na prvoj slici slikana centru Skoplja ?
    Poz od skopljanke iz Beograda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Lili, Nije iz Skoplja, ali je slika nastala u Skoplju imas odlicno oko, svaka cast:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Surely so for all those who love dressing up the world is definitely a catwalk and there is no end to the fashion and style that is so desired by most woman.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this good piece of writing.

    My web-site - know more

    ReplyDelete
  14. I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles all the time along with a cup of coffee.

    Here is my site :: estimations Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  15. I all the time emailed this web site post page to all my contacts, because
    if like to read it then my friends will too.

    Also visit my web blog; hair salon Boksburg

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.



    Here is my blog post ... more info

    ReplyDelete
  17. After looking into a handful of the articles on your website, I truly appreciate your way of writing a blog.

    I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Please visit my website as well and tell me how you feel.


    Feel free to surf to my website; site

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know this site gives quality based
    articles or reviews and additional data, is there any other website
    which presents such information in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous, what a website it is! This website provides helpful data to us,
    keep it up.

    my blog site

    ReplyDelete
  20. No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail, so that
    thing is maintained over here.

    Also visit my webpage - pro foto

    ReplyDelete
  21. Somebody essentially lend a hand to make significantly articles I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Wonderful job!

    My web page check out

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey! You some kind of pro? Nice message. Are you able to tell me the way to subscribe your weblog?


    My site ... tricks to getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  23. Physical Exercise assists multitudes with diabetes bring off their
    abs sustenance above will evolve your abs. It only means we need
    to fiestas a day, eat four to six small meals to continue your metabolous flaming stoked.

    I felted up bang-up on this inst want to do this about 15-twenty
    more amount of times for an good set. Various masses feature had to go through
    these bakshishes for bang-up success. They are on the nose done to and happen out how to tone of
    voice belly fat dissipated?

    my blog; http://www.truthaboutabsdon.com - review of the truth about abs []

    ReplyDelete
  24. Τhanks for sharing your thoughts on wyјazdу integгacyјne.
    Regards

    Also vіsit my sіte organizácia firemných akcií

    ReplyDelete
  25. What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this blog to get hottest updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.

    Take a look at my page; pnele

    ReplyDelete